Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lil' Pumpkin

It's fall. That means pumpkin patches, Disneyland Halloween, costumes, and cooler weather! Love it!


Aaron is unimpressed while Jack looks for a pumpkin


photo-op. I love the goat poop on the bottom of his shoe. 



Climbing around.




Petting zoo. He loved it. 


Back to the pumpkin patch for play dates with friends. 


Lil' man. 


Carson & Jack last year, Carson & Jack this year. I love Carson's face to Jack! So funny. My how fast these little people grow!

Will slept through most of these experiences.  I mainly wanted to keep him away from the dust & general nastiness that is the petting zoo area. 

Halloween & William's 3 month birthday are on Thursday! I'm sure I'll be updating then with cute pictures of the lil's in their costumes & more on William's new things that he is doing. 

Jack is saying more words by the day. A favorite now is "mo pree" (more please). I'm hoping I can get this on video soon to post & remember this sweetness. He also calls William "baby." He knows Daisy ("deedee"), and "poodo" (Pluto). Can you sense a pattern? He's such a joy right now. He loves to cruise the couch, grab your face when he wants your attention, and gives kisses us (most) of the time we ask!

Love this time of year! And more excited for the next few months to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment